top of page
  • wellsparkna

Issues Related to Unhoused Population

APD cannot remove homeless individuals from public property for camping. While camping on public property is not permitted, APD and the City of Albuquerque have processes in place to address these encampments that include notice and time for individuals to vacate the area. APD is permitted to immediately remove individuals if they personally observe illegal drugs or if someone is trespassing on private property — latter requires a fence or sign to indicate private. If you wish to report issues with encampments you can call 311 who should then route your call to the Department of Family and Community Services.

37 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All


bottom of page